Chemical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA)
Scope of Work
Chemical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA) & Report as per DOSH Requirements covers:
- Review of hazard identification by each chemical substance in your plants
- Evaluate the degree of exposure of employees to the hazardous chemicals
- Evaluate the adequacy of the control measures employed
- Conclude on the significance of the health risk posed by such chemicals
- Recommendations on actions to prevent or reduce risk.
What are the benefits of conducting the Chemical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA)?
Occupational Safety and Health (Use and Standards Of Exposure Of Chemicals Hazardous To Health) Regulations 2000;
- Regulation 9 (1) An employer shall not carry out any work which may expose or is likely to expose any employee to any chemical hazardous to health unless he has made a written assessment of the risks created by the chemicals to the health of the employee.
Chemical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA), Chemical Handling, Chemical Substances
Location offered: West Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Perak, Penang, Kedah, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Melaka, Johor, Sabah, Sarawak, Kuching, Miri, Bintulu
Location offered: East Malaysia
Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Tawau, Lahad Datu, Sarawak, Kuching, Sibu, Miri, Bintulu
14 to 30 Days after assessment