Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Assessment
The objective of a Local Exhaust Ventilation monitoring is to measure the efficiency of removal of contaminants from an exhaust system. Local Exhaust Ventilation assessment is mandatory to be conducted annually, only by a registered Hygiene Technician.
Scope of Work
- Physical observation around the hood & ducting
- Face velocity measurement
- Capture velocity measurement
- Static pressure measurement
- Velocity pressure measurement
- Fan performance measurement
What is the benefits of conducting the Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV)?
Occupational Safety and Health (Use and Standards Of Exposure Of Chemicals Hazardous To Health) Regulations 2000;
- Sub Regulation 3(1) Employer shall identify whether his employee may be exposed to excessive noise in the place of work in the manner as determine by DG.
- Noise Risk Assessor Appointed by the employer must be Registered with Director General (DG) and Posses valid Noise Risk Assessor certificate by DG.
Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Assessment.
DOSH Registered Hygiene Technician II
Location offered: West Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Perak, Penang, Kedah, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Melaka, Johor, Sabah, Sarawak, Kuching, Miri, Bintulu
Location offered: East Malaysia
Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Tawau, Lahad Datu, Sarawak, Kuching, Sibu, Miri, Bintulu
14 to 30 Days after assessment