Continuous Professional Education 2024
Continuous Professional Education Training Provider
MySheqa offers training with Continuous Education Points (CEP) to assist industrial professional to enhance knowledge and skills through independent, participation-based or interactive learning.
Continuous Education Points (CEP) Courses
We offers training with Continuous Education Points (CEP) course. Under Regulation 8 of the Occupational Safety and Health (Safety and Health Officer) Regulations 1997, Occupational Safety and Health Officer who is registered with the Department shall attend any continuous education programme at least once in a year for the purpose of renewal of registration.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Hours. It is a commitment by Competent Person to continually update their skills and knowledge in order to remain professionally competent and achieve their true potential.
MySheqa offers training course with CPD Hours for those who already passed the below certification programs;
- Certified Environmental Professional in Bag Filters– CePBFO
- Course For Certified Environmental Professional in the Scrubber Operation – CePSO
- Course For Certified Environmental Professional in Scheduled Waste Management – CePSWAM
- Course For Certified Environmental Professional in the Operation of Industrial Effluent Treatment Systems (Physical Chemical Processes) – CePIETSO-PCP
- Course For Certified Environmental Professional in the Operation of
Industrial Effluent Treatment Systems (Biological Processes) – CePIETSO-BP
- Course For Certified Environmental Professional in the Treatment of
Palm Oil Mill Effluent – CePPOME
- Course For Certified Environmental Professional in Sewage Treatment Plant Operation- CePSTPO
Construction Industrial Development Board (CIDB)
Continuous Contractor Development (CCD) Courses
Contractor Continuous Development (CCD) is a program that is designed to ensure contractors registered with CIDB are continually well-informed and knowledgeable. By attending our training programs, participants can acquire CCD points in order to renew their registration with CIDB.
Continuous Development Program (CDP) for Electrical Energy Manager
The renewal of registration as an electrical energy manager and Electrical energy managers registered with Energy Commission are required to participate or involve for at least eight (8) credits in program endorsed by Energy Commission related to efficient management of energy.