The very first International Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS), ISO 45001, promotes a healthy and secure workplace by giving organisations the foundation to detect and lower their OH&S risks. This framework also allows associations to eliminate possibilities for workplace accidents and illnesses, as well as maintain legal conformity.
ISO 14001 is an International Standard for the Environmental Management System and it aids organisations in bettering their environmental performance through waste reduction, more effective usage of resources, attaining advantages over competitors, and earning the trust of stakeholders.
The ISO 9001:2015 is an International Standard for the Quality Management System. Organisations that use this system are known for providing and selling consistent products and services
1) Contact us through email or phone at email@example.com or 03-5569 8861.
2) Our HSE consultant will review your requests and specific needs.
3) We send you a proposal containing the technical requirements and cost implications.
4) You consider our added value and choose to accept our proposal or not.
5) If you accept our proposal, we carry out the HSE Management System Consultation Services