ISO 45001:2018 Upgrading and Integration with ISO 14001:2015 and 9001:2015 Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
ISO 45001:2018 Upgrading and Integration with ISO14001:2015 and 9001:2015 Training is developed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform audits of quality, health, environmental and safety management systems. It is designed for participants to learn on how to audit based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements all in one course. The training will help participants in optimizing cost and time from having to attend the course separately. Integrated management system improve on performance of an organization in which your management system works together towards continuous improvement.
At the end of course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand the principles of ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001;2015 & ISO 9001: 2015
- Understand the requirements of all clauses in the Standard.
- Conduct gap analysis benchmark against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001;2015 & ISO 9001: 2015
- Assess, collect and verify information on the adequacy, effectiveness and reliability of sustainability process and practices in accordance of the ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001;2015 & ISO 9001: 2015
- Set the action plan for ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001;2015 & ISO 9001: 2015 implementation leading towards certification
- Assist the client towards implementation and operation of sustainability strategic direction, process and practices complying with for ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001;2015 & ISO 9001: 2015
- Prepare the client for Third Party Certification audit
- Phase 1: Gap analysis
- Initial review against the ISO 45001:2018 requirements and report writing
- Phase 2: Strategy planning
- Practical knowledge on understanding and implementing of ISO 45001:2018
- Phase 3: Developing documented information
- Establish and review ISO 45001:2018 documented information
- Phase 4: Implementation
- Facilitate practical implementation of ISO 45001:2018
- Phase 5: Internal audit and management review
- Facilitate internal auditing process
- Phase 6: External audit
- Certification body Stage 1 & Stage 2 audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those who want to implement IMS in their organizations.