ISO 45001:2018 Strategic Approach Risk Based Thinking Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
A day training based on understanding the systematic approach to control and improvised organizational, health and safety performance. This course will contribute to protection of employees from work hazards, injuries, ill health, diseases, near misses and fatalities. By attending the Strategic Approach Risk Based Thinking Training as per ISO 45001:2018, the training will help the organization to identify relevant organizational to comply with legal requirements set out by the occupational safety and health management system. Throughout the training, participants will be able to identify, utilize and understand their responsibility towards management system in Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management System.
The course ensures that the participants understand the overview of OSH and learn “what” cause accident at workplace, and learn to identify the root cause for incident and accident occurred at job site. The course shall be based on the fundamental of OSH with legislative requirement and knowledge to create safe system of work in organization. This course is relevant in creating awareness for themselves as well as to create an organization par excellence with proactive employees, precise team work as well as effective and cohesive work environment to lead in their respective industry. The course is developed to create awareness amongst the participants on the needs to legal obligation and implementation on safety and health inspection audit requirement in their workplace.
At the end of course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand their individual responsibilities towards Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management System ISO 45001:2018.
- Adopt Risk Based Thinking with Safe System of Work
- Understand the causation, prone of accident in workplace and prevention method through comprehensive documented information in ISO 45001:2018.
- Learn to manage business risk in their organizations
- Understand the provision of establish, implement, maintain and continuous improvement in ISO 45001:2018
- Create an effective system of control on positive approach in safety audit and inspection on accident prevention in organization
- Understand Risk Based Thinking (Risk and Opportunity Approach)
- Planning in ISO45001:2015 management system (PDCA Cycle)
- Approach risk-based thinking
- Managing risk at strategic and operational levels
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?