ISO 14001:2015 Strategic Approach Risk Based Thinking Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
Risk-based thinking in ISO 14001:2015 provides a structured approach to manage environmental issues which may affect performance and reputation of your organization. Therefore, determining the risks and identifying potential opportunities are crucial to an organizations. Throughout the course, participants will be assisted to understand and apply basic concepts of risks in EMS in which risks are identified, considered and controlled as well as enable the organization to gain information as quickly and effectively as possible.
At the end of course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand their individual responsibilities towards ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System.
- Adopt Risk Based Thinking in context with ISO 14001
- Incorporate risk-based thinking in organization
- Understand the provision of establish, implement, maintain and continuous improvement in ISO 14001:2015
- Create an effective system of control on positive approach in environmental audit and inspection on environmental pollution prevention in organization
- Understand Risk Based Thinking (Risk and Opportunity Approach)
- Planning in ISO14001 management system (PDCA Cycle)
- Approach risk-based thinking
- Managing risk at strategic and operational levels
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Environmental Managers
- Environmental Engineers
- Environmental Executives