Defensive Driving Training For Lorry (Heavy Goods Vehicle)
ABOUT THE COURSE
The Defensive Driving Training for Lorry (Heavy Goods Vehicle) is designed to provide heavy vehicles driver with the necessary skills and knowledge, to enable them to manage and maneuver vehicle safely as most of Heavy Vehicle (HV) drivers in the general cargo industry have never been exposed to the basic vehicle and Defense Driving knowledge. The course will cover on safe driving procedures and driver observation. Throughout of the course, it is expected that knowledge and skills in safe operation of heavy vehicle in a variety of hazardous conditions and all weather situations in regional and remote Malaysia improved.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Drive heavy vehicles carrying cargo with the basic knowledge and safely.
- Understand on the proper ways to manage vehicle
- Mindset and awareness package
- Pre-drive checks and knowledge of the vehicles
- Defensive driving knowledge and skills
- Fatigue awareness and management
- Drug and alcohol policy
- Vehicle stability
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers