CQI and IRCA Certified EMS ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
- This CQI and IRCA Certified EMS ISO 14001:2018 Lead Auditor Course meets the International Register of Certificated Auditors Criteria, PR315 Course Specification. The courses is delivered in association with IQCS CERTIFICATION, a CQI and IRCA Approved Training Partner.
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Students who complete this CQI and IRCA Certified EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course successfully (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as CQI and IRCA EMS auditor.
Summary of Course Features
- CQI and IRCA (UK) Approved Course
- “Accelerated Learning Approach” with stimulating and enriching workshops/case studies activities
- “Workshop-based training” with comprehensive course notes & industrial examples
- Risk-based thinking, PDCA and the process approach
- A focus on the more important (“high-risk”) processes and their output
- Examination Based training, award IRCA Certificate of Successful Completion and Attendance
Who should attend?
- Delegates with some understanding of the content, application, development and implementation of the ISO 14001 series of standards and who wish to subsequently practice as an EMS auditor.
- Management Representatives, internal auditors, 2nd party & 3rd party auditors who are responsible to provide “value added” OHSMS audit to enable Continual Improvement.
- Explain the purpose of an environmental management system, of environmental management systems standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the environmental management system.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and
follow-up an environmental management system audit accordance with ISO 19011,
and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Explain the purpose of an environmental management system, and the business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance.
- Explain the ISO 14001, PDCA cycle and EMS requirements.
- Explain the purpose of, and differences between, first-party, second-party and third-party certification audit of management systems, including the role of the EMS auditor in evaluating an organization’s capability to protect against, reduce the likelihood occurrence of, prepare for, respond to, and recover from, disruptive incidents when they arise. Explain the benefits of
third-party accredited certification of environmental management systems for organizations and stakeholders.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Skills (PRACTISED THROUGH TASKS IN SIMULATED, AUDIT SITUATIONS)
Skills are to be practiced and tested through tasks and in real, or simulated, audit situations.
- Planning the audit
- Conducting the audit
- Auditing Environmental management system requirements
- Generating audit findings
- Reporting the audit
- Following up the audit
Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000) namely customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach, improvement, evidence-based decision making and relationship management.
- CQI and IRCA Reg. Lead Auditor / Auditor and approved Lead Tutors / Tutors who are highly qualified and professional graduates, experience in the field of QA, Environmental, OHS and familiar with local environment.
RM 3,600 + 6% SST for 5 Days Classroom Training includes;
- Training Course Materials
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Copy of the standard