WHAT IS LOCAL EXHAUST VENTILATION (LEV) ASSESSMENT?
The objective of a Local Exhaust Ventilation monitoring is to measure the efficiency of removal of contaminants from an exhaust system. Local Exhaust Ventilation assessment is mandatory to be conducted annually, only by a registered Hygiene Technician.
Scope of Work
- Physical observation around the hood & ducting
- Face velocity measurement
- Capture velocity measurement
- Static pressure measurement
- Velocity pressure measurement
- Fan performance measurement
What is the benefits of conducting the Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV)?
Occupational Safety and Health (Use and Standards Of Exposure Of Chemicals Hazardous To Health) Regulations 2000;
- The assessment would be carried out according to DOSH regulations.
- Assessment will be carried out by DOSH Registered Hygiene Technician II assisted by Trained Field Technician.
Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Assessment.
DOSH Registered Hygiene Technician II
Location offered: West Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Perak, Penang, Kedah, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Melaka, Johor, Sabah, Sarawak, Kuching, Miri, Bintulu
Location offered: East Malaysia
Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Tawau, Lahad Datu, Sarawak, Kuching, Sibu, Miri, Bintulu
14 to 30 Days after assessment