Understanding of ISO 45001:2018 Requirement and Implementation Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
ISO 45001:2018 specifies the requirements for an Occupational Health & Safety management system that an organization can use to enhance its workplace safety.
An Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System provides a framework for an organization to identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, comply with legislation and improve operational performance.
At the end of course, the participant should be able to:
- Gain knowledge on the implementation of OHSMS based on ISO 45001:2018 standard requirement.
- Provide basic introduction about OHSMS based on ISO 45001:2018 standard requirement.
- Provide an overview of hazards and risks as well as understand on the legal framework of Health and Safety requirements.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the person involved.
- Module 1: Overview of OHS Management System
- Module 2: Comparison of OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018, ISO 45001:2018 framework, key improvement, Certification Process.
- Module 3: Understanding the Scope, Normative Reference, Terms and Definitions as well as Context of The Organization.
- Module 4: Determining the scope of OHS Management System.
- Module 5: Leadership, commitment, OHS Policy, Organizational roles and responsibilities, consultation, planning and action to address risks and responsibilities.
- Module 6: Hazard identification and assessment of risks and opportunities.
- Module 7: Operational planning and control, management of change and emergency preparedness and response.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?