Understanding ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
Understanding ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Training is developed to provide participants with in depth understanding and knowledge on Environmental Management System. The training provide guidelines for implementation of Environmental Management System as well as understanding in auditing perspective. Nowadays, demands for an effective environmental management system are on the rise and an internationally recognized Environmental Management System will provide a framework that an organization can follow and assist in accomplishing organizational goals.
Successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and benefits of management system standards
- Understand the terms and terminology used in Environmental Management System
- Identify structure and requirements of an effective EMS
- Develop and implement a management system complying with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 in your organization
- Overview of Environmental Management System
- Basic concepts of Environmental Management System for ISO 14001:2015
- The clause structure, content and its guidelines of implementation
- PDCA Cycle and its roles in ISO 14001:2015
- Roles of top management
- Roles and responsibilities of an auditor in planning
- Purpose of Environmental Management System and Standards
- Process involved, types of audit and ways of dealing with auditor.
- Benefits in implementation of EMS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Environmental Managers
- Environmental Engineers/Executives/Officers
- Consultants or trainers in Environmental related area
- Individual who are interested about EMS