Transition From OHSAS 18001:2007 To ISO 45001:2018 Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
The transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 created challenges in many companies. This course will be taking you through some of those major challenges that businesses have been facing through preparing to align to ISO 45001. Based on the recently published ISO 45001 standard, we have identified a readiness measures to guide you encounter the changes in the standard and determine its key areas of development.
Increased global trade brings new health and safety challenges which drive the need for an international OH&S management system standard to enable global benchmarking and to raise the bar for health and safety in the workplace. For this reason, ISO have developed an international standard that will be applicable to organizations of any size, sector or location.
In March 2018, ISO 45001 was published to increase global consistency and make workplaces safer and healthier for all. OHSAS 18001 will be withdrawn with the publication of ISO 45001:2018 and there will be a three-year migration period from the date of publication.
ISO 45001 will drive development of systematic processes that consider the broader context, taking into account the risks, opportunities, legal requirements and more, which will help to embed OH&S firmly at the core of the organization to improve OH&S performance
This program aims to provide participants with the following knowledge:
- Understand ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Classify the main difference between ISO 45001:2018 and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Understand the gap of ISO 45001:2018 requirements against their current OHSAS 18001 Implementation
- Formulate the transition plan for ISO 45001:2018
- Understand the OH&S methodology and the key concepts of its management principles
- Identify the New Structure, Terminology and Concepts of ISO45001:2018 compared to its OHSAS 18001:2007 and the key changes
- Identify and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 OHS principles and clauses
- Overview of Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- The Fundamental of ISO 45001
- Objectives of ISO 45001
- OHSMS model for ISO 45001 Standard
- ISO 45001 Clauses
- Comparison of ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- ISO 45001Gap Analysis
- The roadmap to ISO 45001
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Safety and Health Managers
- Safety and Health Executives/ Engineer/ Officers/Personnel