Job Safety Analysis Training
Job Safety Analysis Training is developed to provide fundamental on the basic of risk management which outline the process of planning, management and operation of a business. With the Job Safety Analysis, hazard and risk will be identified and managed before it led to accident. In this training, participants will be provided with skill and knowledge on the way of establishing Job Safety Analysis at their workplace. At such, participants can anticipate on learning ways on developing Standard Operating Procedures or Safe Work Instruction in this training.
At the end of course, the participants should be able to:
- Understand basic knowledge and management of hazard and risk
- Understand on the underlying of OSHA 1994, OHSMS Standard and OSHAS 18001 principles and requirements
- Identify hazards and conduct risk assessment
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures based on the hazards and risk identified
- Establish SOP and Safe Work Instruction
- Introduction to Job Safety Analysis
- Hazard and Risk Identification
- Hazard and Risk Management
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Safe Work Instruction
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Management representatives
- Executives and engineers
- Safety and Health Committee
- Those who wish to enhance their knowledge on JSA and SOP.