ISO 9001 Strategic Approach Risk Based Thinking Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
Risk-based thinking in ISO 9001:2015 provides a structured approach to manage quality issues which may affect performance and reputation of your organization. Nowadays, demands for quality products and services are on the rise and an internationally recognized Quality Management System will strengthen organizational performance, customer satisfaction and create competitive image among player in the industry. Therefore, determining the risks and identifying potential opportunities are crucial to an organizations. Throughout the course, participants will be assisted to understand and apply basic concepts of risks in QMS in which risks are identified, considered and controlled as well as enable the organization to gain information as quickly and effectively as possible.
At the end of course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand their individual responsibilities towards ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Adopt Risk Based Thinking in context with ISO 9001
- Incorporate risk-based thinking in organization
- Understand the provision of establish, implement, maintain and continuous improvement in ISO 9001:2015
- Create an effective system of control on positive approach in quality audit and inspection on quality compliance in organization
- Understand Risk Based Thinking (Risk and Opportunity Approach)
- Planning in ISO9001management system (PDCA Cycle)
- Approach risk-based thinking
- Managing risk at strategic and operational levels
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Executives