ISO 45001:2018 Strategic Approach Risk Based Thinking Training
A day training based on understanding the systematic approach to control and improvised organizational, health and safety performance. This course will contribute to protection of employees from work hazards, injuries, ill health, diseases, near misses and fatalities. By attending the Strategic Approach Risk Based Thinking Training as per ISO 45001:2018, the training will help the organization to identify relevant organizational to comply with legal requirements set out by the occupational safety and health management system. Throughout the training, participants will be able to identify, utilize and understand their responsibility towards management system in Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management System.
At the end of course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand their individual responsibilities towards Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Management System ISO 45001:2018.
- Adopt Risk Based Thinking with Safe System of Work
- Understand the causation, prone of accident in workplace and prevention method through comprehensive documented information in ISO 45001:2018.
- Learn to manage business risk in their organizations
- Understand the provision of establish, implement, maintain and continuous improvement in ISO 45001:2018
- Create an effective system of control on positive approach in safety audit and inspection on accident prevention in organization
- Understand Risk Based Thinking (Risk and Opportunity Approach)
- Planning in ISO45001:2015 management system (PDCA Cycle)
- Approach risk-based thinking
- Managing risk at strategic and operational levels
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?