ISO 45001:2018 Awareness for Top Management Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
The ISO 45001:2018, Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) standard, provides a framework for organizations to manage their impact on the safety and health of workers to achieve sustainable development.
The new ISO 45001 standard aims to promote occupational health and safety performance beyond mere to prevent injures and illness and requires integration of occupational health and safety management into the core business processes. It emphasizes leadership from top management in ensuring the system meets its intended outcome. Top management has to take ultimate responsibility and provide support to the organization’s management team especially in aligning the occupational health and safety management system to the organization’s strategic direction.
This training course will provide highlights on the fundamentals of an effective OHSMS to enable the top management to take accountability in ensuring the system is effective and meet the organization’s direction.
At the end of course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand on the foundation and fundamentals of occupational health and safety management system.
- Understand on the role of management in leadership and commitment.
- Understand the roles of management in establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the organization’s occupational health and safety management.
- Understand on the roles of management in establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the organization’s occupational health and safety management system.
- The New ISO 45001:2018
- Understanding the High Level Structure
- The Foundation and Concepts of The Standard
- Role of Management in Leadership and Commitment
- Overview of OHSMS Strategic Planning
- Implementation and Maintenance of The System
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Assistant Managers
- Senior Executive/ Engineers