Internal Auditor Training On ISO 45001:2018
The ISO 45001, Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) standard, provides a framework for organizations to manage their impact on the safety and health of workers to achieve sustainable development.
This Internal Auditor Training on ISO 45001:2018 aims to equip participants with the knowledge and understanding in enabling them to form an audit team in conducting an internal audit of their organization’s OHSMS and to establish the effectiveness in delivering the organizations occupational health and safety policy , associated objectives and targets
At the end of course, the participant should be able to:
- Identify OHS hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for that business type or industry.
- Assess the risk of identified hazards in the context of the organization’s OHS management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control OHS hazards.
- Assess the OHS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment.
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of an OHS management system.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing.
- Conduct an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations and other considerations which are relevant to the management system and the conduct of the audit.
- Practice personal attributes necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Management representatives
- Assistant Managers
- Senior Executive/ Engineers
- Executives/ Engineers