Internal Audit of ISO 9001 Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
Internal Audit Training ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System is developed to teach and guide organization to have a comprehensive best practice of QMS ISO 9001:2015. Participants will be exposed with awareness of the overview of new requirements and its interpretations. This course will guide on the skills and techniques to measure the effectiveness of quality management system through an internal audit. Participants will gain auditing skills and knowledge through a balance of classroom training, practical role-playing, group workshops, case studies and open forum discussions.
Furthermore, the determination of quality management aspects is also one of the main elements of strategic planning as well as the fundamentals for a QMS ISO 9001:2015. Once the significant quality aspects have been determined, participants will be able to analyze in determining risks and opportunities and to prioritize the actions needed. Hence, this training will provide understanding of the quality aspects relating to the activities, products and services of an organization and a practical method to document the information and to analyze which one are significant.
At the end of course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand the Fundamental Principles of Quality Management System;
- Understand and Remember Elements MS ISO 9001:2015 and the context Of Quality Audit;
- Create Competent Quality Internal Auditor In The Organization
- Create Effective Internal Quality Audit Planning, Implementation and Reporting;
- Audit As One Effective Value-Added Tools In The Improvement of Organizational Quality
- Course Objective and Audit Video
- Procedure and Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding and Remembering MS ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding MS ISO 9001:2015 Documentation For Effective Audit
- Importance of Checklist and Preparation
- Non Conformance Report (NCR) and Opportunity for Improvement (OFI)
- Follow-Up Audit, NCR Follow-Up Log
- Audit Planning, Preparation, Audit Implementation and Audit Reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Executives