Internal Audit of ISO 14001:2015 Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
Internal Audit Training MS ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System is developed to teach and guide organization to have a comprehensive best practice of EMS ISO 14001:2015. Participants will be exposed with awareness of the overview of new requirements and its interpretations. This course will guide on the skills and techniques to measure the effectiveness of an environmental management system through an internal audit. Participants will gain auditing skills and knowledge through a balance of classroom training, practical role-playing, group workshops, case studies and open forum discussions.
Furthermore, the determination of environmental aspects is also one of the main elements of strategic planning as well as the foundation for an EMS ISO 14001:2015. Once the significant environmental aspects have been determined, participants will be able to analyze in determining their risks and opportunities and to prioritize the actions needed. Hence, this training will provide understanding of the environmental aspects relating to the activities, products and services of an organization and a practical method to document the information and to analyze which ones are significant. The course will also explain the relationship of the aspects to compliance obligations and the associated risks and opportunities.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the Fundamental Principles of Environment Management System;
- Understand and Remember Elements MS ISO 14001:2015 and the context Of Environment Audit;
- Create Competent Environment Internal Auditor In The Organization
- Create Effective Internal Environment Audit Planning, Implementation and Reporting;
- Audit As One Effective Value-Added Tools In The Improvement of Organizational Environment
- Course Objective and Audit Video
- Procedure and Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Understanding and Remembering MS ISO 14001:2015
- Understanding MS ISO 14001:2015 Documentation For Effective Audit
- Importance of Checklist and Preparation
- Non Conformance Report (NCR) and Opportunity for Improvement (OFI)
- Follow-Up Audit, NCR Follow-Up Log
- Audit Planning, Preparation, Audit Implementation and Audit Reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers responsible for implementing and EMS
- Professionals who are interested in EMS
- Environmental experts/ personnels