Environmental Impact Aspect Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
Environmental Impact Aspect Evaluation Technique Training will be useful in strengthening your Environmental Management System and enhance customer satisfaction by having competence internal auditors to act as catalyst improvement for the organization and to display commitment of management in reviewing the system effectively.
The speed of approach to the improvement process will always be in the hand of the organizations and they shall strive to enhance and improve in order to be the world-class organization.
At the end of course, the participants should be able to:
- Gain awareness on Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Understand the terminology and methodology of the standards
- Understand the definitions of environmental aspect and impact
- Identify environmental aspects and impacts
- Evaluate and develop Master List Impact and Aspect of Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015
- Requirements and Elements of Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- The terminology and methodology of the ISO 14001: 2004 EMS standards
- Understanding the requirements of Aspect Impact and how to meet the requirements.
- Formulate Aspect Impact activities in the organization.
- The importance of evaluating both indirect and direct aspects, as part of the overall process.
- The principles of environmental risk assessment.
- How to use process mapping and other techniques to identify environmental aspects and impacts.
- How to perform an evaluation to determine which environmental aspects are significant in an organization to produce Master List Aspect and Impact.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Environmental Competent Person
- Executives/ engineers
- Environmental personnel