Behavioural Based Safety (BBS) Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
The training will be full of workshop mode by engaging people with group activity and brainstorming session. There will be several interesting topics that we will explore, come to consensus and agreement toward making sure people and assets are safe and sound while at work. The workshop will be full of joy and cheerful moment throughout the planned session with bucket of valuable insight to take away.
Let’s get involve and interact with all of the participants and share your view together in positive manner. We will perform many discussions and brainstorm sessions in a fun way. Please take heed throughout the course event, be punctual and adhere to the scheduled time. Let’s respect and support each other during the session as well as enjoy the workshop. At the end of the course, all participants are required to make a pledge and commitment to perform with positive intervention.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Identify your responsibilities as a safety leader
• Recognize what drives behaviours and use that when intervening and coaching
• Assess risks and prepare for them
• Communicate constantly and effectively about safety
• Use different leadership styles for different situations
• Help staff to behave safely by creating a motivational working environment
• Manage rule breaking
• Understanding of BBS
• Effective Safety leadership
• HSE Culture Ladder
• The unique about People Behaviour
• The Basic of Risk Management Concept
• Hazard identification
• Risk Management
• Recovery measures
• What contribute to effective communication?
• How to manage with different level of People?
• Understand People and guide them to behave safely
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Managers/ Executives
• Safety and Health Officers
• OSH Practitioners
• Safety and Health Committee Members
• Supervisors and all levels of workers