Basic First Aid And CPR Practical Refresher Training
ABOUT THE COURSE
Basic First-aid and CPR Practical Refresher Training is needed to refresh on the knowledge and skills gained during previous training. Thus, practical refresher on first-aid and CPR will assist the participants in retaining their knowledge and skills as well as enhance their skills in handling emergencies in the vicinity of their workplace. Participants will be refreshed on basic life support skills such as CPR, choking and first aid related topic which are bleedings, wounds, burn, fracture and spinal injuries. The session are made up of practical and emergency mock-up session.
At the end of course, the participants should be able to:
• Revise and refresh on their knowledge and skills on the CPR.
• Revise and refresh on their knowledge and skills on First-aid.
• Evaluate on their own performance in emergency mock-up situation.
• Overview of First-aid and CPR
• Practical and emergency mock-up situation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• OSH Practitioners/ Personnels
• Safety Executives/ Engineers/ Officers
• Safety and Health Committees
• Floor warden
• ERT Members
• Interested individuals