Optimizing LEV & APCS Ventilation System Through Pressure Loss
12 EiMAS CPD Hours : In Progress
26/04/2021 @ 8:00 AM – 27/04/2021 @ 5:00 PM
About The Course
LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) and Air pollution control system (APCS) is essential to control particle or gases emission from the risk of air pollution in Malaysia. Amongst the critical factors that gives the first signal of system malfunction is pressure loss.
This 2 day course discusses the improvement measures and fundamental of design factor on ducting loss, fitting loss in both LEV and APCS that could improve efficiency level of APCS. Besides, it will also address the type of ventilation system in particular industry and definition of ventilation in different government body aspect. Calculation of pressure loss, dusting loss and fitting loss in identify and troubleshooting of LEV and APCS will be shown step by step.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to:
- Identify type of ventilation in particular industry
- Understand LEV, LES and APCS
- Identify the area of improvement APCS through pressure loss approach
- Understand natural ventilation and dilution ventilation
How to Register?
- Download the brochure with the registration form
- Please fill up the form completely and submit the registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org
#cpdhourstraining #eimas #nrcep #mysheqa #cepswam