Hydraulic Control in IETS: A Forensic Analysis
12 EiMAS CPD Hours : In Progress
29/03/2021 @ 8:00 AM – 30/03/2021 @ 5:00 PM
Analysis of influent in terms of loading, concentration, volume, and timing against the capacity of the unit process and unit operation are very important to the IETS operation regardless if it is a BP or PCP. It is directly related to the flow management whereby size of tank, piping, pump capacity, and system
maintenance play a major role to determine the best hydraulic movement and displacement to ensure the IETS is effectively operating.
Hydraulic management will determine whether the treatment reaction is enough or not to justify the
effectiveness of the IETS operation. It is not only important to prevent overflow but also to ensure all the influent is well treated with proper loading settings based on the IETS capacity.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to:
- Define and measure HRT.
- Use and manage the HRT based on different unit processes and unit operation.
- Identify the IETS hydraulic capacity against the received influent.
- Design and sizing the capacity for tanks and selection of pumps.
How to Register?
- Download the brochure with the registration form
- Please fill up the form completely and submit the registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org
#cpdhourstraining #eimas #nrcep #mysheqa #cepswam