High Impact Safety Conversation
14/12/2020 @ 10:00 AM – 15/12/2020 @ 4:30 PM
Safety has been taught in various forms. However, we intend to share the most up-to-date approaches in this course. Effective risk management depends partly on the behaviour of individuals in an organisation. A significant number of accidents can be traced to unsafe behaviours. Poorly designed equipment or operations, poor systems and poor working conditions can all encourage unsafe behaviours, but these behaviours are not inevitable.
It is not enough to provide safe equipment, systems and process if the culture doesn’t encourage healthy and safe working. Being able to have meaningful safety conversations assists in creating a culture of safety within the workplace.
Are you unsure on how to deliver highly-effective and informative conversations about safety to your colleagues to prevent the occurrence of workplace accidents?
Not to worry, as the HIGH IMPACT SAFETY CONVERSATIONS online course for SHO, SSS, OSH Coordinators and OSH Practitioners is here to help!
- Date: 14 & 15 December 2020
- Day 1 – Morning Session (10.00 am to 12:00 pm) | Afternoon Session (02:30 pm to 04:30pm)
- Day 2 – Morning Session (10.00 am to 12:00 pm) | Afternoon Session (02:30 pm to 04:30pm)
- CEP Points: 5 Points Confirmed
- Platform: Zoom Meeting
Join the HIGH IMPACT SAFETY CONVERSATIONS online course in order to;
- Understand Safety Culture
- Understand Human Performance
- Know the importance of leading by example- “walking the walk”
- Learn ways to overcome the common reasons people avoid safety conversations
- Discuss the basics of good safety conversations
- Study the power of stories to enhance safety conversations
- Gain tips for holding different types of safety conversations and making them more effective
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from the industry expert, Mr. Aziz Bin Abdul Hamid.
Are you interested? Register now before it’s too late.
Download the brochure HERE for the full agenda.
For any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact Eleena at 0122101462 or Whatsapp HERE
How to Register?
1) Fill in your details in the form below
2) Make sure that all the information is correct to avoid error in e-certificates.
3) Payment can only be made via Online Banking or Credit/Debits cards (Toyyibpay).
Register now, complete the form below!