Fundamental of Ammonia And Nitrogen Removal in Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
12 EiMAS CPD Hours : In Progress
05/04/2021 @ 8:00 AM – 06/04/2021 @ 5:00 PM
About The Course
Management of process control for Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) for Ammonia and Nitrogen removal. The requirement for monitoring standard quality of ammoniacal nitrogen are stated in Para I, 2nd Schedule (Regulation 7) of EQA(R) 2009. It is directly related to effluent compliance to the STP in term of compliance of ammoniacal nitrogen. Characteristics of the ammoniacal nitrogen which contributes to the daily process control efficiency and operation of the STP.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to:
● Define Ammonia and Nitrogen in STP.
● Improve treatment process analytical in STP.
● Resolve ammoniacal nitrogen issues at STP.
● Able to troubleshoot process control for ammoniacal nitrogen at STP.
How to Register?
- Download the brochure with the registration form
- Please fill up the form completely and submit the registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org
#cpdhourstraining #eimas #nrcep #mysheqa #cepswam