Ergonomic Trained Person Competency Course for Advanced Ergonomics Risk Assessment (ERA)
10 CEP Points
17/03/2021 @ 8:00 AM – 19/03/2021 @ 5:00 PM
About The Course
In collaboration with the Northern Ergonomics Solutions, we are conducting Ergonomics Trained Person (ETP) course for the Initial Ergonomics Risk Assessment (ERA) and Advanced Ergonomics Risk Assessment (ERA). Northern Ergonomics Solutions is an approved Ergonomics Management Training Provider by DOSH (JKKP HIE 127/171-14).
Department of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH) had released the first version of a new guidelines called Guidelines on Ergonomics Risks Assessment at Workplaces. The purpose of this guidelines to provide a systematic plan and an objective approach i n identifying, assessing and controlling ergonomics risk factors associated with work task and activities in the workplaces.
As mentioned in the guidelines, the person authorized to conduct the ergonomics risk assessment is a “Trained Person” who has undergone the required training modules. This workshop is an approved Ergonomics Trained Person Course for Initial ERA and the contents fulfil the requirement as mentioned in the guidelines.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the Guidelines on Ergonomics Risk Assessment at Workplace 2017
- Understand the purpose and the benefits of the guidelines
- Apply a systematic plan and an objective approach in identifying, assessing and controlling ergonomics risk factors in the workplaces
- Write Initial Ergonomics Risk Assessment report
- Plan and Conduct Initial Ergonomics Risk Assessment
- Sharpen individual Speaking & Presentation skills
How to Register?
- Download the brochure with the registration form
- Please fill up the form completely and submit the registration form at email@example.com
#cpdhourstraining #eimas #nrcep #mysheqa #cepswam