“Cradle to Cradle” For Scheduled Waste Management Towards Optimization Training
16/12/2020 – 17/12/2020
RM1750 | HRDF Claimable
CPD Number: EiMAS/2020/CPD88/1
About The Course
This comprehensive 2 days course will give the trainee an understanding on the importance of cradle to cradle concept in waste management and cost reduction. Scheduled waste can be minimize in term of volume reduction while the cost of disposal can be reduced by cradle to cradle method. Trainee will learn how and when to apply cradle to cradle method in their industry area.
- Understand the definition & concept of cradle to cradle.
- Understand waste test analysis to apply on cradle to cradle concept.
- Perform cost reduction analysis in cost management.
- Understand specific example of scheduled waste optimization such as type of dryer for sludge and their suitability
Who Should Attend
- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer
- Environmental Committee and Representative
- Environmental Competent Person
- Environmental Auditor and Consultant