How to Formulate Contingency Plan in Environmental Facilities (EF) to Prevent Environmental Pollution Training
16/12/2020 – 17/12/2020
RM1750 | HRDF Claimable
12 CPD Hours : EIMAS/2020/CPD66/1
About The Course
A crisis only takes seconds to escalate. At the very least, each company facility or site should formulate and implement contingency plan for protecting the environment. Whether the plan is mandated by corporate policy or regulatory agencies, a widely accessible contingency plan can maximize response efficiencies and minimize impacts of the emergency to the environment.
Environmental contingency plan is the ability to respond effectively and in a timely fashion to minimize environmental pollution. The capability to deal with crises requires a great deal of planning and coordination and making available required resources.
The course covers both the principles and guidelines for formulating contingency plan in environmental facilities (EF) to prevent environmental pollution. Other than that, this enables the participants to understand the environmental and economic benefits of the program implementation in their environmental facilities
- The knowledge and resources required to understand the steps required in the development of a comprehensive approach to environment emergency strategy for companies of all sizes.
- The importance of environmental contingency plan to deal crises to prevent environmental pollution.
- The standards on environmental contingency plan.
- The elements of environmental contingency plan and related functions.
Who Should Attend
- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer
- Environmental Committee and Representative
- Environmental Competent Person
- Environmental Auditor and Consultant