Effective Data Management in IETS Operation Training
December 14 - December 15
RM2250 | HRDF Claimable
12 CPD Hours: EiMAS/2019/CPD575/1
About The Course
These comprehensive 2 days course will explain the sources of data generation from IETS and validation of generated data. Once the data been validated, data collection form will be established and standardize the operating personnel records. Eventually, the data will be compounded & interpret for IETS operational excellence objectives and program.
- Identify the sources of data
- Establish a Primary Data collection form
- Standardize the operating personnel records
- Identify the Primary Data
- Calculate the Secondary Data
- Design the Data Entry Sheet
Who Should Attend
- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer
- Environmental Committee and Representative
- Environmental Competent Person
- Environmental Auditor and Consultant
The hotel was built in the style of low-rise Mediterranean Villa with 256 guestrooms, each with magnificent view overlooking either the swimming pool and garden area or the golf course. It also features extensive meetings and conventions facilities and three distinctive restaurants offering International, Chinese and Japanese cuisine.
Operated for the past 19 years, the hotel have developed good reputation as a MICE hotel. Continuing the property’s service excellence, the Management and team is passionate about delighting its customers for a memorable experience.