“Cradle to Cradle” For Scheduled Waste Management Towards Optimization Training
November 23 - November 24
RM1750 | HRDF Claimable
CPD Number: EiMAS/2020/CPD88/1
About The Course
This comprehensive 2 days course will give the trainee an understanding on the importance of cradle to cradle concept in waste management and cost reduction. Scheduled waste can be minimize in term of volume reduction while the cost of disposal can be reduced by cradle to cradle method. Trainee will learn how and when to apply cradle to cradle method in their industry area.
- Understand the definition & concept of cradle to cradle.
- Understand waste test analysis to apply on cradle to cradle concept.
- Perform cost reduction analysis in cost management.
- Understand specific example of scheduled waste optimization such as type of dryer for sludge and their suitability
Who Should Attend
- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer
- Environmental Committee and Representative
- Environmental Competent Person
- Environmental Auditor and Consultant
The hotel was built in the style of low-rise Mediterranean Villa with 256 guestrooms, each with magnificent view overlooking either the swimming pool and garden area or the golf course. It also features extensive meetings and conventions facilities and three distinctive restaurants offering International, Chinese and Japanese cuisine.
Operated for the past 19 years, the hotel have developed good reputation as a MICE hotel. Continuing the property’s service excellence, the Management and team is passionate about delighting its customers for a memorable experience.