Analysis of Potential Non-Conformity in IETS and Its Counter Measures Training
November 9 - November 10
RM2250/pax | HRDF Claimable
CPD Number: EiMAS/2020/CPD83/1
About The Course
The two (2) days course discusses the analysis of common non-conformity of IETS discharge, unit operation, & documentation. It explains numerous examples of IETS non-conformities while clarifying the root causes of the problem and identify the immediate action to be taken. Participants will be able to anticipate possible non-conformities of their IETS operations & ready to plan a set of preventive measures to hinder the problem.
- Identify the potential non-conformities in IETS
- Perform analysis & set preventive measures to overcome the occurrence of IETS non-conformities
- Analyze the risk exposure and mitigate possible IETS non-conformity
- Understand the basic requirements of IETS audit or inspection
Who Should Attend
- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer
- Environmental Committee and Representative
- Environmental Competent Person
- Environmental Auditor and Consultant
Holiday Villa operates through various business modules with our business partners and associates. Besides owning and managing hotels, we also provide management services contract, joint ventures and licensed property management.
Our tagline, “Let Us Manja U” captures the essence of the service and dedication we instill in all our staff as we aim to deliver a unique experience to our customers. “Manja” is the Malay word for “to pamper”.