Analysis of Potential Non-Conformity in IETS and Its Counter Measures – EiMAS CPD Hours Training
November 25 - November 26
RM2250/pax | HRDF Claimable
CPD Number: EiMAS/2020/CPD236/1
About The Course
The two (2) days course discusses the analysis of common non-conformity of IETS discharge, unit operation, & documentation. It explains numerous examples of IETS non-conformities while clarifying the root causes of the problem and identify the immediate action to be taken. Participants will be able to anticipate possible non-conformities of their IETS operations & ready to plan a set of preventive measures to hinder the problem.
- Identify the potential non-conformities in IETS
- Perform analysis & set preventive measures to overcome the occurrence of IETS non-conformities
- Analyze the risk exposure and mitigate possible IETS non-conformity
- Understand the basic requirements of IETS audit or inspection
Who Should Attend
- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Officer
- Environmental Committee and Representative
- Environmental Competent Person
- Environmental Auditor and Consultant
Nestled along the industrial and corporate corridors of Penang, the Olive Tree Hotel is a proud Green Building Index (GBI) compliant hotel that boasts easy access to major landmarks and hosts a convenient and conducive environment for business and leisure travellers alike.
A 25-storey statement of slick, stylish and well profound architecture and hospitality with a choice of 228 rooms and 24 suites, guests can expect not only a functional space that is sure to give the utmost comfort, but also a one of a kind experience that they won’t easily forget.
The Olive Tree Hotel Penang is also built to cater to meetings, conventions, banquets and weddings. It houses a Grand Ballroom with a mezzanine gallery that that can comfortably accommodate up to 720 people and 7 function rooms with various dimensions that will be available for your liking.