Analysis Of Potential Non-Conformity in IETS and its Counter Measures
12 EiMAS CPD Hours: In Progress
20/04/2021 @ 8:00 AM – 21/04/2021 @ 5:00 PM
About the Course
In the operation of the Industrial Effluent Treatment System (IETS), a non-conformity is presented when a requirement is not fulfilled. Non-conformity can be detected in different ways, such as during inspection, audit, and owing to customer complaints both from internal and external parties. Determining and implementing action needed to rectify the existence & to prevent recurrence of a non-conformity is the utmost priority of IETS Competent Person.
The two (2) days course discusses the analysis of common non-conformity of IETS discharge, unit operation, & documentation. It explains numerous examples of IETS non-conformities while clarifying the root causes of the problem and identify the immediate action to be taken. Participants will be able to anticipate possible non-conformities of their IETS operations & ready to plan a set of preventive measures to hinder the problem.
At the end of this 2-day program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the potential non-conformities in IETS
- Perform analysis & set preventive measures to overcome the occurrence of IETS non-conformities
- Analyze the risk exposure and mitigate possible IETS non-conformity
- Understand the basic requirements of IETS audit or inspection
How to Register?
- Download the brochure with the registration form
- Please fill-up the form completely and submit the registration form at email@example.com